Intern Files: Spring 2008 List.
Let’s get right to it, spring is right by the corner. Lotanna’s 2008 spring picks are:
- There’s nothing sexier than locks grown out of your own head. How many times has a great make out session been ruined by a guy running his hands through his girl’s hair only for his fingers to get caught in the thread that holds her weave together? The Au Naturel look is back in a big way.
- What’s HauTe (Afro):
Day to Night dress:
- Whether it’s shopping, meeting friends for al fresco lunch, or a perhaps-not-so-casual date with the one you adore, the Day to Night Dress will see you through with style. A staple for busy women who can’t always rush home to change. A fresh dab of your favourite fragrance, and voila! You’re good to go. Pull a stylish jacket over it for daytime seriousness. Ditch the cover up for night-time glam.
The “IT” Bag:
- A girl has got to have a bag, but more importantly, a girl should have an ‘IT’ bag. The IT bag transcends the mere functionality of transporting your necessary items as you run around on your undoubtedly hectic schedule to elevate the carrier to iconic status.
- What’s HauTe (E4MA bags):
- Baubles big and small are welcome this season, and the more you have the merrier you should be. Cocktail rings are elegant in a naughty way, and add a sophisticated touch a young professional woman. If you’re older they’re also a great way to feel flirty and young again without going overboard.
- What’s HauTe (TigerTem Cocktail Ring):
…there you have it. Your easy staple for spring to keep you looking stylish in 2008.
- Lotanna Igwe-Odunze
Blog – Sugabelly.
Side hustle: Check out my Tshirts – Barcelagos.
P.S: Have no clue what happened to the pictures, but once it’s figured out, it will be fixed! In the meantime please enjoy yourself on the site, and come back!!
To get information on how to get the look or styles featured in this blog, please visit HERE, and inquire.