- The Schedule: Swahili Fashion Week 2014 [December 5th – 7th].
- Temple Muse hosts Pop Up Shop for Ituen Basi’s diffusion Line, ‘Ituen’.
- Not so Strange, another store owner fronts a Campaign, Yegwa Ukpo for Kenneth Ize S/S15.
- Founder of Nigerian International Concept Store Alara’s Reni Folawiyo; Eku Edewor, Oluchi Orlandi, Nike Oshinowo & Tokini Peterside star as Everyday Women in Style.com/Print ‘Lagos Rising’ Editorial.
- … and the winners of the 5th Annual African Fashion Awards, 2014 are.